Shout it Out! Relaxation Station Event - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Shout it Out! Relaxation Station Event
Location: Library Lanai
Student Health & Wellness Programs invites you to shout it out! Want to thank someone for their support, or give kudos for a job well done? Now's your chance!
From 11-2pm on the Library Lanai, we'll be making quick and easy gifts to give anyone you might want to thank, including yourself!
We'll have a variety of art supplies ready for you to create a memorable item. Hope to see you there!
For Disability accommodations, please contact 9320-7460 (V), 932-7002 (TTY) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7460
What's also happening?
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.