Black History Month Documentary Series: Episode 6 of 6 - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Black History Month Documentary Series: Episode 6 of 6
Location: UCB 100
Black History Month Documentary Series
The African-Americans: Many Rivers to Cross
PBS Documentary Series with Henry Louis Gates, Jr.
6 episode series over 6 Wednesdays starting January 29th and running through March 4th
Episode 6: Itʻs Nation Time (1968-2013)
University Classroom Building (UCB) 100
Doors open at 6pm, screening starts at 6:15pm
Popcorn/Snacks provided, while supplies last
Hosted by the Black History Month Committee, the Office of Equal Opportunity, The History Department and the History Club.
Open to the public
For disability accommodations, please contact email@example.com or
(808) 932-7642 at least seven (7) business days in advance. This is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Institution, the University of Hawai'i at Hilo is a campus of the University of Hawai'i System.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Jennifer Stotter
What's also happening?
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.