BOMB Applications Due - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
BOMB Applications Due
The Board of Media Broadcasting is seeking students who are interested in getting more involved on campus and who are passionate about digital media particularly radio and video.
The Board of Media Broadcasting at the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo is dedicated to furthering student ambitions in careers in media. We also provide the opportunity for students to have their voices heard through our sub-organizations.
We govern and operate a student radio station, University Radio Hilo (URH), which currently broadcasts by internet and 101.1 FM in the city of Hilo and Vulcan Video Productions (VVP), that creates and produces videos for students by students.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Member at Large
For more information or for questions please contact Maya at email@example.com
Applications are available in Campus Center 210 and are due by Friday, November 22.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7796
What's also happening?
Week of November 17, 2019Next →
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.