Paint and Sip: Mock-tail Art Lounge - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Paint and Sip: Mock-tail Art Lounge
Location: CC 301
Aloha Vulcans! Join the Student Activities Council on Tuesday, November 26 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM at CC 301 to de-stress from midterms by participating in a relaxing painting activity while indulging in fruit and cheese platters and a variety of mock-tails!
We will provide canvases, paint supplies and refreshments, but, we ask that you bring an open/clear mind and your creativity! The perfect event to mentally prepare for your final exams!
Special Restrictions: Supplies, food and refreshments while supplies last. Must be a UH Hilo student with a validated UH Hilo Fall 2019 student ID to participate.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7374
What's also happening?
Week of November 24, 2019Next →
Holiday observed: Thanksgiving Day
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.