The Leadership Challenge: Introductory Workshop - Day 2 - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
The Leadership Challenge: Introductory Workshop - Day 2
Location: CC 301
The Ka Lama Kū Student Leadership program is currently looking for 20 UH Hilo students interested in expanding their leadership skills or knowledge. If you have questions about leadership development, leadership styles, or leadership as a whole, we welcome you to an interactive two-day workshop, featuring Master Trainer and Certified Facilitator, Mason Chock from Kupu Aʻe.
This workshop will focus on concepts from The Leadership Challenge, which is a framework of leadership that first began almost 40 years ago. The Leadership Challenge breaks down leadership into five fundamental practices, approaching leadership as measurable and learnable behaviors and habits.
As part of the training, workshop attendees will have the opportunity to take a Leadership Practices Inventory, or "LPI", which is an assessment that will help identify your strengths and areas of improvement as part of your leadership journey.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided for attendees.
For any questions or concerns, or to RSVP to this workshop, please email the Campus and Community Service Team at email@example.com no later than Friday, November 1, 2019.
Special Restrictions: Seating is limited to the first 20 UH Hilo students who RSVP with the Campus & Community Service Office by Friday, November 1.
Attendance on both days is mandatory to participate in this workshop.
A leadership assessment will be provided to all workshop attendees, and completion of the assessment will also be mandatory to participate.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7796
What's also happening?
- Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Award Nominations Now Open
- The 2021 Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Award nominations are now open. Please submit your nominations no later than March 9, 2021, at 11:59 pm (This is a hard deadline, there will be no exceptions). ...
- Now Accepting UHHSA Hilo Ambassador Applications
- Calling all UH Hilo students! Your UH Hilo Student Association's (UHHSA) Hilo Ambassador program is now accepting applications for the 2020-2021 academic year. ...
- Freshman ʻEleu (Spring 2021)
- Attention freshmen, if you began at UH Hilo in Fall 2020 or Spring 2021, it's time to meet with your advisor for your mandatory Freshman ʻEleu appointment. ...
- RISO Registration for 2020-2021 is now open
- The 2020-2021 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register is March 26, 2021 at 4:30pm. ...
- Spring 2021 Annual Juried Student Art Exhibition
- The online **Spring 2021 Annual Juried Student Art Exhibition** is now open! All mediums (_drawing, painting, #D objects, videos, sculptures, ceramics, mixed media, etc._) accepted. ...
- BOSP Secretary Open Position
- Open Position with the Board of Student Publications! Secretary Applicant Must be a - UH Hilo student in good academic standing, - Have a minimum GPA of 2.0, - And must be enrolled in at least six credits. ...
- Student Activities Council (SAC) Open Positions - Apply Now!
- SAC Applications are open. The Student Activities Council (SAC) provides programs, activities and services which serve the co-curricular cultural, social, recreational and educational interests of students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- UH Hilo Relay for Life Committee Positions Open
- The UH Hilo Relay for Life Planning Committee is currently seeking dedicated students who are interested in volunteering to help plan the 2021 Relay for Life. ...
- 2021-22 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2020, students can complete their 2021-22 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2021. ...
- UHHSA Care Packages
- Aloha students! We at the University of Hawaii at Hilo Student Association (UHHSA) know how difficult this academic year has been! For students who have had a tough time getting to campus, and for students who have had a tough time having ...
- UHHSA Applications Open! Apply Now!
- UHHSA Applications are open. The University of Hawaii at Hilo Student Association (UHHSA) is responsible for representing the entire student body and improving the lives of UH Hilo students via methods including, but not limited to, advocacy and ...
- Student Arts Association Zoom Meetings (updated info)
- Inviting all interested students to join our weekly Zoom call. This is a chance to meet your fellow creative students, find out about UH Hilo's Spring Student Art Show, and more. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.