UH Hilo Relay for Life Committee Positions Open - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
UH Hilo Relay for Life Committee Positions Open
The UH Hilo Relay for Life Planning Committee is currently seeking dedicated students who are interested in volunteering to help plan the 2020 Relay for Life event as well as multiple awareness events over this school year.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in large scale event planning, work on a team and develop your leadership skills.
We are currently seeking chairs for the following committees (position descriptions available upon request):
- Spirit Week
- Team Development
Currently 1 in every 3 people will be diagnosed with Cancer in their lifetime. Our goal is to work with the American Cancer society to help end cancer and bring that number down to 0.
It is estimated that 7,120 people in Hawaiʻi in 2019 alone.
For more information please contact Maya & Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7796
What's also happening?
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.