2019 End of the Year Celebration - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
2019 End of the Year Celebration
Location: Rose and Raymond Tseng Terrace
Please join the UH Hilo ʻOhana at our End of the Year Celebration on Friday,
May 3, 10-11:30 a.m., Rose and Raymond Tseng Terrace.
Help us recognize and honor Retirees, Years of Service awardees, and
recipients of various campus awards.
Refreshments will be served.
Please call University Relations at 932-7339 with any questions.
Special Restrictions: For those receiving Years of Service awards, please RSVP to
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7669
What's also happening?
Week of April 28, 2019Next →
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.