4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open - Announcement Details
4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island.
The purpose of the Competition is to stimulate development of an entrepreneurial ecosystem on Hawaiʻi Island. The competition encourages contestants to develop or refine their business plans towards developing viable new businesses on Hawaiʻi Island.
A grand prize of $25,000 in seed money will be awarded to the winning plan. Additionally, the highest scoring business plan from a University of Hawaiʻi Hilo or Hawaiʻi Community College student will be awarded a tuition scholarship for the 2019-2020 academic year!
This years event will be hosted on the Hawaiʻi Community College Pālamanui Campus.
For more information please visit the HIplan website at: bbibp.org/student-tuition-scholarship/
Submissions are due by September 7, 2019 by 11:59 PM HST.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 494-4031
What's also happening?
Holiday observed: Labor Day
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.