UH Hilo Agriculture Fair 2019 - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
UH Hilo Agriculture Fair 2019
The College of Agriculture Forestry and Natural Resource Management at UH Hilo hosts an Agriculture Fair at the University of Hawai‘i at Hilo Farm in Panaewa.
Agriculture plays an important role in our economy, environment and our daily lives, and we hope to share what our faculty and students have worked together to solve in agricultural related challenges and problems, in different areas of research and projects. The fair showcases the different areas of specializations through exhibits, displays and demonstrations which will give our guests a unique way to experience every aspect of our academic pursuits, all in one place. The fair will feature farm animals, ornamentals, hydroponics vegetables, orchard, insect collections, research posters, beekeeping and honey products, aquaculture, aquaponics and more.
This event is open to the public. Guided tours for small groups or classes shall be accommodated by reservation.
For more information please contact co-chairs of the event: Dr. Norman Arancon(email@example.com), Dr. Lorna Tsutsumi (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Dr. Lissa Tsutsumi (email@example.com ).
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7030
What's also happening?
Week of April 7, 2019Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.