11th Annual TCBES Research Symposium - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
11th Annual TCBES Research Symposium
Location: Campus Center, Room 301
In 2019, we will present the 11th Annual TCBES Research Symposium sponsored by the Tropical Conservation Biology & Environmental Science Program at UH Hilo! Speakers will present their recent scientific research carried out in Hawai‘i on April 11th & 12th. Our goal is to increase undergraduate and graduate student participation in both the oral and poster presentation sessions. To encourage widespread participation, we are offering this event free of charge, and will be awarding prizes for outstanding presentations in various categories. Whether you are a graduate or undergraduate student, resident or visiting faculty, or agency personnel, we invite you to attend, share and find out about the latest research in the community around you! Keynote speakers will be Paula Ayotte from NOAA and Dr. John Burns from the UH Hilo Marine Science Department.
There will also be a silent auction with great products up for bid from local businesses island-wide!
Visit the symposium website for more info: tcbes.uhh.hawaii.edu/symposium/
For more information, contact: email@example.com (707) 396-9990
Tags: TCBES tropical conservation biology and environmental science tropical conservation conservation biology biology environment environmental science science STEM presentation poster educational undergraduate graduate community faculty staff silent auction e
What's also happening?
Week of April 7, 2019Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.