Question, Persuade, Refer (QPR) Training - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Question, Persuade, Refer (QPR) Training
Three steps ANYONE can learn to help prevent suicide. Sign up and save a life!
What: Learn to recognize early suicide warning signs.
Why: Recognizing early the warning signs of suicide, opening a supporting dialogue with a suicidal person and securing consultation with a a professional may prevent the need for an emergency room visit or psychiatric hospitalization.
To learn more & RSVP -- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 498-6184
What's also happening?
Week of March 31, 2019Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.