The Leadership Challenge Training - Day 2 - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
The Leadership Challenge Training - Day 2
Location: CC 301
Join The Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership program in this interactive two-day workshop featuring Mason Chock from Kupu A`e a Master Trainer and Certified Facilitator for The Leadership Challenge.
As part of the training students will have the opportunity to take a Leadership Practices Inventory “LPI”, an assessment that helps you define your strengths and areas of improvement as part of your leadership journey. Each participant will also receive a Leadership Challenge book.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Seating is limited to the first 20 students who RSVP.
LPI’s will be administered 2 weeks prior to the training so please RSVP no later than April 15, 2019.
To register or for more information please contact Maile Boggeln at email@example.com.
This event is sponsored by Ka Lama Ku a Campus Center program.
Special Restrictions: Must have a validated Spring 2019 UH Hilo ID
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7796
What's also happening?
Week of April 28, 2019Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.