The Leadership Challenge Training - Day 2 - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
The Leadership Challenge Training - Day 2
Location: CC 301
Join The Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership program in this interactive two-day workshop featuring Mason Chock from Kupu A`e a Master Trainer and Certified Facilitator for The Leadership Challenge.
As part of the training students will have the opportunity to take a Leadership Practices Inventory “LPI”, an assessment that helps you define your strengths and areas of improvement as part of your leadership journey. Each participant will also receive a Leadership Challenge book.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Seating is limited to the first 20 students who RSVP.
LPI’s will be administered 2 weeks prior to the training so please RSVP no later than April 15, 2019.
To register or for more information please contact Maile Boggeln at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is sponsored by Ka Lama Ku a Campus Center program.
Special Restrictions: Must have a validated Spring 2019 UH Hilo ID
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7796
What's also happening?
Week of April 28, 2019Next →
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.