Hoʻoulu Mele Hawaiʻi : We Go Jam - Event Details
Hoʻoulu Mele Hawaiʻi : We Go Jam
Location: CC Plaza
Join the UH Hilo History Department and the Board of Media Broadcasting (BOMB) for a night of music, food, and fun. The annual Hoʻoulu Mele Hawaiʻi : We Go Jam event this year centers on the theme of " Cultural Revitalization Though Mele" and will be featuring performances by Waiākea High School Ka Leo Wai Club and Kainani Kahaunaele.
This event will be on April 18, 2019 from 6-8pm in CC Plaza. This event is free and open to the public and food and refreshments will be served while supplies last.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7814
What's also happening?
Holiday observed: Good Friday
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.