Mauna Kea Open Forum - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Mauna Kea Open Forum
Location: UCB 127
UHHSA will be hosting this open forum to provide current students of UH Hilo with a safe and welcoming environment, where they can voice their views on Mauna Kea and the various issues surrounding it. The statements made during the open forum will be compiled into a formal letter/statement on how UH Hilo views Mauna Kea. We hope and encourage all students who have anything to say on this matter will be vocal and respectful of different points of view, whether others see Mauna Kea through a cultural, scientific, environmental, financial, or any other view point. Food and refreshments will be provided.
Special Restrictions: This event is limited to only registered UH Hilo students. Validated student ID's will be checked at the door.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7367
What's also happening?
Holiday observed: Good Friday
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.