BOMB Recruitment - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: Campus Center Plaza
Board of Media Broadcasting will be tabling in Campus Center Plaza. This will be an opportunity for students to get to know the Board of Media Broadcasting and it's programs Vulcan Video Production (VVP) and University Radio Hilo (URH). Members from all three programs will be present throughout the day answering questions and presenting the kind of work done in their CSO's. BOMB will also have free food and refreshments while supplies last.
Special Restrictions: Food and Refreshments while supplies last.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7814
What's also happening?
Week of April 7, 2019Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.