ʻOpihi Week - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: Library Lānai
ʻOpihi Week was created to help currently enrolled and new transfer students with registering into next semester's courses.
ʻOpihi Week is scheduled for April 15-17, from 10am-2pm, every day, on the Library Lānai. It’s scheduled one week AFTER fall registration begins for currently enrolled students on April 8. Incoming transfer students will also be able to register, starting April 13.
Faculty advisors from undergraduate majors will be present to answer questions and help students plan out a fall semester schedule. Key student support offices, like the Office of the Registrar and the Academic Advising Center, will be around to help students with registration and help you “stick with it”.
For disability accommodation, contact Nikki at 808-932-7568 (V), 808-932-7445 (TTY), or email email@example.com by April 1, 2019.
Special Restrictions: For UH Hilo students
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7568
What's also happening?
Week of April 14, 2019Next →
Holiday observed: Good Friday
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.