TCBES Natural and Cultural Resource Seminar Series - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
TCBES Natural and Cultural Resource Seminar Series
Location: Wentworth, Room 1
SUBJECT: TCBES Graduate Student Lightning Talks
SPEAKERS & PRESENTATION TITLES:
- Petrisha Alvarez: "Hawaiian Spinner Dolphin occurrence, distribution and habitat use off the Windward Coast of Hawai'i Island"
- Melanie Dudley: "Hoʻihoʻi Ola i Hilo Palikū: Returning life to the lands, people and ocean of Hilo Palikū"
- Blake Miles: "Little Fire Ants: A Big Problem on the Big Island"
- Alexander Bischer: "Palila Release Project 2019"
- Bobbie Suarez: "Individual identification of Acanthrus achilles using machine learning algorithms and photographic mark recapture techniques"
- Maya Goodoni: "Watershed Management: Investigating Microalgal Nitrogen Isotopes in Kīholo Bay and the Association with Kiwi Trees (Prosopis pallida)"
- John Flint: "Speaking Out for Conservation"
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7573
Tags: TCBES tropical conservation biology and environmental science conservation biology environmental science biology wentworth seminar presentation natural cultural resource natural resource cultural resource students
What's also happening?
Week of February 17, 2019Next →
Holiday observed: Presidents’ Day
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.