TCBES Natural and Cultural Resource Seminar Series - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
TCBES Natural and Cultural Resource Seminar Series
Location: Wentworth, Room 1
SUBJECT: TCBES Graduate Student Lightning Talks
SPEAKERS & PRESENTATION TITLES:
- Petrisha Alvarez: "Hawaiian Spinner Dolphin occurrence, distribution and habitat use off the Windward Coast of Hawai'i Island"
- Melanie Dudley: "Hoʻihoʻi Ola i Hilo Palikū: Returning life to the lands, people and ocean of Hilo Palikū"
- Blake Miles: "Little Fire Ants: A Big Problem on the Big Island"
- Alexander Bischer: "Palila Release Project 2019"
- Bobbie Suarez: "Individual identification of Acanthrus achilles using machine learning algorithms and photographic mark recapture techniques"
- Maya Goodoni: "Watershed Management: Investigating Microalgal Nitrogen Isotopes in Kīholo Bay and the Association with Kiwi Trees (Prosopis pallida)"
- John Flint: "Speaking Out for Conservation"
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7573
Tags: TCBES tropical conservation biology and environmental science conservation biology environmental science biology wentworth seminar presentation natural cultural resource natural resource cultural resource students
What's also happening?
Holiday observed: Presidents’ Day
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.