Buti Yoga Demo - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Buti Yoga Demo
Location: SLC - Aerobics room 2
Buti, in Indian Maratha, means “the cure to something hidden or kept secret”. This practice is a high-intensity fusion of yoga, tribal dance and plyometrics. Classes combine cardio, strength training and flexibility in one seamless format. Buti creates a strong, empowered group that resembles a tribe. Students (aka Butisattvas) stay committed to the practice and are very supportive of one another. Join the tribe and thrive!
What to Bring: Mat, towel, and water. No shoes necessary. Form fitting clothing recommended for yoga.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 333-0184
What's also happening?
Week of February 10, 2019Next →
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.