Study Abroad Japan: Hiroshima University of Economics - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Study Abroad Japan: Hiroshima University of Economics
Location: CoBE, #101
Students from Hiroshima University of Economics (HUE) will highlight opportunities for UH Hilo students to participate in an international exchange to their campus.
Qualified UH Hilo students will be able to receive free accommodations in the HUE dorms, a monthly 50,000-yen scholarship and pay UH Hilo tuition.
There are several courses in Japanese business, economics, religion and culture taught in English. Students will also have the option to learn the Japanese language with courses offered at three different levels.
The students visiting from HUE will share about their participation in the Hiroshima-Hawai‘i Cultural Exchange Project as a way to strengthen the historical ties between Hiroshima and Hawai‘i.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7488
What's also happening?
Week of March 3, 2019Next →
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.