Relay for Life - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Relay for Life
Location: Campus Center Plaza
Come and join us for our 13th annual UH Hilo Relay for Life. Relay for Life is an event designed to raise awareness about cancer and where teams are able to fundraise for the American Cancer Society where funds are used for cancer research, lodging, support, rides, information and so much more.
This event is open to the UH community. Please come and join us for entertainment, activites, and delicious food sold by the various clubs we have on our very own campus.
The event will take place in the Campus Center Plaza and runs from 6pm 3/8/19 until 6am 3/9/19.
If you are interested in donating, forming or joining a team you can check out our website:
Hope to see you all there.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7796
What's also happening?
Week of March 3, 2019Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.