Relaxation through Yoga - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Relaxation through Yoga
Location: Student Life Center
Join Counseling Services for a day of relaxation at the Student Life Center!
Free for all students and staff that need a break from the stress of the ongoing semester. Stop by for some relaxing activities, yoga, educational seminars on mindfulness and healthy eating, and get to build your own stress-less toolkit for when you feel especially stressed out!
Mindfulness practice: 10:00 am
Healthy eating seminar: 10:30 am
Yoga: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Relaxation Station (stress ball making, mandala coloring, vision boards), HeartMath, stress-free goodies, and more!
Hope to see you there!
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 498-6184
What's also happening?
- Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Awards Nomination Now Open
- This recognition awards acknowledges the contributions students have made in their formal and informal leadership roles on campus and in their community. ...
- UHHSA Elections Applications
- The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo Student Association is keeping applications open for multiple positions for 2019/2020 academic school year. Applications are available on the UHHSA website, in the UHHSA office and in the Campus Center. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.