Relaxation through Yoga - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Relaxation through Yoga
Location: Student Life Center
Join Counseling Services for a day of relaxation at the Student Life Center!
Free for all students and staff that need a break from the stress of the ongoing semester. Stop by for some relaxing activities, yoga, educational seminars on mindfulness and healthy eating, and get to build your own stress-less toolkit for when you feel especially stressed out!
Mindfulness practice: 10:00 am
Healthy eating seminar: 10:30 am
Yoga: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Relaxation Station (stress ball making, mandala coloring, vision boards), HeartMath, stress-free goodies, and more!
Hope to see you there!
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 498-6184
What's also happening?
Week of February 24, 2019Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.