Visiting Artist Panel Presentation- BHM - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Visiting Artist Panel Presentation- BHM
Location: Campus Center 301
In Conjunction with Black History Month: Visiting Artists from Global Metaphysics of Abstraction II (On exhibit now until Feb 22nd at East Hawaiʻi Cultural Center) Will be on UH Hilo Campus Center 301, February 5th, 2:00-3:15 pm. Artists Sheila Crider, Tanda Francis, and Ronald Watson will be in conversation about art and the exhibit.
The artist panel presentation made possible with support from the UH Hilo Diversity Committee. For additional information contact Professor Michael Marshall at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7463
What's also happening?
Week of February 3, 2019Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.