#ManEnough - Hosted by CAPE - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
#ManEnough - Hosted by CAPE
Location: Campus Center Room 306
Join the Confidential Advocacy and Prevention Education (CAPE) program for our guided discussion #ManEnough.
We will watch a short film then have a facilitated discussion on masculinity and how our society views gender roles. This presentation is intended for students, faculty and staff so please join us in having this conversation!
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 923-7958
What's also happening?
Week of March 10, 2019Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.