International Nights Tickets on Sale! - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
International Nights Tickets on Sale!
Tickets for International Nights are now on sale! This annual event set for Friday, February 22 & Saturday, February 23 features performances from around the world. See the Shows, See the World! Tickets: $5 for students and children 17 years and under, $10 for senior citizens, and $15 for general admission. Tickets may be purchased at the UH Hilo Performing Arts Center Box Office from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm, Tuesday through Friday. Advance ticket purchase is recommended as tickets typically sell out prior to the shows. For ticket information, contact the UH Hilo Performing Arts Center Box Office at (808) 932-7490.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7490
What's also happening?
Holiday observed: Presidents’ Day
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.