Phi Lambda Sigma Spring Leadership Symposium - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Phi Lambda Sigma Spring Leadership Symposium
Location: College of Pharmacy - Joseph M. Long Pavilion 2
A half-day event at which students at the Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy will gain leadership experience and enhance their leadership skills.
The Symposium will include guest speakers from our National Organization, and professors and leaders in the healthcare community. We offer various workshops centered on building different leadership characteristics.
Open to pre-Pharmacy and University of Hawai‘i undergraduate students until seats are filled.
Special Restrictions: There will be a $15 fee to register. Limited Seats Available. RSVP required.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 825-1125
What's also happening?
Week of April 7, 2019Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.