Phi Lambda Sigma Spring Leadership Symposium - Event Details
Phi Lambda Sigma Spring Leadership Symposium
Location: College of Pharmacy - Joseph M. Long Pavilion 2
A half-day event at which students at the Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy will gain leadership experience and enhance their leadership skills.
The Symposium will include guest speakers from our National Organization, and professors and leaders in the healthcare community. We offer various workshops centered on building different leadership characteristics.
Open to pre-Pharmacy and University of Hawai‘i undergraduate students until seats are filled.
Special Restrictions: There will be a $15 fee to register. Limited Seats Available. RSVP required.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 825-1125
What's also happening?
- UHHSA Elections Applications
- The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo Student Association is keeping applications open for multiple positions for 2019/2020 academic school year. Applications are available on the UHHSA website, in the UHHSA office and in the Campus Center. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.