Eia Hawaiʻi Lecture Series Presentation - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Eia Hawaiʻi Lecture Series Presentation
Location: UCB 127
Hele Ma Ke Ala Kupuna: 10 years of cultural resource management in Hawaiʻi with ʻIolani Kaʻuhane.
ʻIolani Kaʻuhane is a graduate of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo where he earned a degree in Anthropology and is currently working in the field of Archaeology and Cultural Resource Management. He was a participant in the first cohort of the Wahi Kupuna Internship Program and now serves as a mentor for the program each summer. In this presentation, ʻIolani will share about his experiences over the past ten years, from the beginnings of his career to currently working on various projects around the state in some of our island's most significant sites.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7399
What's also happening?
Week of January 20, 2019Next →
Holiday observed: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.