UH Alumni Zone at Ho‘olaule‘a 2019 - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
UH Alumni Zone at Ho‘olaule‘a 2019
Location: Performing Arts Center Parking Lot
Come join students, alumni and the Hilo community for a fun-filled afternoon at the 24th annual Ho‘olaule‘a celebration.
This year the UH Alumni Zone will be held in the lower parking lot area of campus by the keiki land from noon to 5 p.m. Stop by and reconnect with former classmates. Be sure to enjoy all the fun activities planned for alumni, parents and friends including:
Join student-led campus walking tours offered from 12 to 5 p.m. Meet at the Alumni Zone tent and bring an umbrella in case of rain.
Alumni Shopping in the UH Hilo Bookstore
Shop the UH Hilo Bookstore from 1 to 4 p.m. Alumni discounts include 20% off Vulcan apparel and merchandise.
UH Hilo Vulcan Clinics
Mini-sports clinics will feature Vulcan soccer, baseball and softball athletes. Meet your favorite players and learn something new!
Explore UH Hilo Day – “Your College, Your Campus”
An insider’s view of the academic colleges, departments, and programs at UH Hilo. Visit the teaching, laboratory, lecture, and performance buildings across campus to talk with professors and students about their work. Bring the family to see a variety of demos and exhibits and look for Bob-Bob the miniature donkey and Silver the Shetland pony as they roam the campus.
Carnival Games & Activities
Bring your keiki for a fun-filled afternoon of bouncers, waterslides, keiki games and more.
Music & Entertainment
Enjoy live music and entertainment by One Rhythm, Ka’ikena Scanlan, Media Music, Positive Motion, Lito Arkangel and more.
Food & Craft Vendors
Don’t miss ‘ono local food, merchandise and more.
Come share your alumni spirit and join us in the UH Alumni Zone at the annual UH Hilo Ho‘olaule‘a. See you there
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7339
What's also happening?
Week of January 13, 2019Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.