UH Alumni Zone at Ho‘olaule‘a 2019 - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
UH Alumni Zone at Ho‘olaule‘a 2019
Location: Performing Arts Center Parking Lot
Come join students, alumni and the Hilo community for a fun-filled afternoon at the 24th annual Ho‘olaule‘a celebration.
This year the UH Alumni Zone will be held in the lower parking lot area of campus by the keiki land from noon to 5 p.m. Stop by and reconnect with former classmates. Be sure to enjoy all the fun activities planned for alumni, parents and friends including:
Join student-led campus walking tours offered from 12 to 5 p.m. Meet at the Alumni Zone tent and bring an umbrella in case of rain.
Alumni Shopping in the UH Hilo Bookstore
Shop the UH Hilo Bookstore from 1 to 4 p.m. Alumni discounts include 20% off Vulcan apparel and merchandise.
UH Hilo Vulcan Clinics
Mini-sports clinics will feature Vulcan soccer, baseball and softball athletes. Meet your favorite players and learn something new!
Explore UH Hilo Day – “Your College, Your Campus”
An insider’s view of the academic colleges, departments, and programs at UH Hilo. Visit the teaching, laboratory, lecture, and performance buildings across campus to talk with professors and students about their work. Bring the family to see a variety of demos and exhibits and look for Bob-Bob the miniature donkey and Silver the Shetland pony as they roam the campus.
Carnival Games & Activities
Bring your keiki for a fun-filled afternoon of bouncers, waterslides, keiki games and more.
Music & Entertainment
Enjoy live music and entertainment by One Rhythm, Ka’ikena Scanlan, Media Music, Positive Motion, Lito Arkangel and more.
Food & Craft Vendors
Don’t miss ‘ono local food, merchandise and more.
Come share your alumni spirit and join us in the UH Alumni Zone at the annual UH Hilo Ho‘olaule‘a. See you there
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7339
What's also happening?
Week of January 13, 2019Next →
- APIA Scholarship
- This scholarship is offered by the Asian and Pacific Islander American Foundation (APIA). Undergraduate students who are Asian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity and are US citizens, US nationals or permanent residents are eligible (students ...
- Call for Submissions - Hohonu
- Hohonu, UH Hilo's Journal for Academic Writing is currently accepting submissions for its Spring 2020 publication. The final deadline is January 24th. For more information please contact Hohonu at hohonu@hawaii. ...
- Open Positions for the Board of Student Publications!
- The Board of Student Publications (BOSP) is currently seeking students who are interested in making a difference by getting involved in their campus community; forging sustainable relationships with students, faculty, and staff at UH Hilo; and ...
- Call for Volunteers 25th Annual UH Hilo Ho`olaule`a
- Aloha Vulcans! The UH Hilo Ho`olaule`a committee is seeking volunteers to help with our 25th annual event. All those interested in volunteering are asked to fill out this form: https://forms. ...
- Submissions for Kanilehua Are Now Open
- Kanilehua is now accepting submissions of visual art (photography, drawing, painting, sculpture) and literature (short story, poetry, flash fiction, plays) for its Spring 2020 issue. ...
- Volunteers Needed for Science Olympiad Tournament
- Aloha kākou, The Center for Community Engagement & the Office of Research and Community Partnerships are hosting the 2020 Science Olympiad Hawaiʻi Island regional tournament for middle and high school students on February 8, 2020. ...
- 2020-21 UH Common Scholarship App Available October 1st
- The 2020-21 UH System Common Scholarship Application will be available online as of October 1, 2019. Complete the application to apply for over 100 different scholarships available to students attending UH Hilo in Fall 2020! Deadline for ...
- UH Hilo Relay for Life Committee Positions Open
- The UH Hilo Relay for Life Planning Committee is currently seeking dedicated students who are interested in volunteering to help plan the 2020 Relay for Life event as well as multiple awareness events over this school year. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: ...
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.