Discover Your Love Language - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Discover Your Love Language
Location: Student Services Center W-201
Join the Confidential Advocacy and Prevention Education (CAPE) program out of the Office of Equal Opportunity, the Women's Center and the LGBTQ+ Center for our event: Discover Your Love Language! This workshop is right in time for Valentine's Day and will help you learn about what you need in a partner. We will discuss what is important for you to have a healthy relationship based on your 5 languages of love. Find out more about yourself, whether you are single, in a relationship, it's complicated or you're just curious as to what love languages you speak.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 18089327958
What's also happening?
Week of February 10, 2019Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.