Free Video Production workshop series - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Free Video Production workshop series
Location: UH Hilo Campus, Room TBD
Learn the principles of producing professional video content from two highly experienced entertainment industry producers. Topics range from producing and directing to broadcast platforms and selling yourself and your intellectual property.
Students successfully completing this course will receive a production principles certification.
Classes will be held from 2-4 p.m. on the following Fridays: January 18, 25; February 1, 8, 15; March 1, 15, 29; and April 5, 12, 19.
To Register: goo.gl/wYkazy
David Freedman has his Master's degree in Film and Television Production from USC and worked most recently at Sony Pictures and TV Entertainment for Sony's digital platform Crackle TV.
Adam Sydney has his Master's degrees in screenwriting from The American Film Institute and the University of London. He has worked as the Head of Development at Outsider Film Sales and as a script reader for ICM and the UK Film Council.
Sponsored by Vulcan Video Productions and the Center for Community Engagement.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
Holiday observed: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Awards Nomination Now Open
- This recognition awards acknowledges the contributions students have made in their formal and informal leadership roles on campus and in their community. ...
- UHHSA Elections Applications
- The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo Student Association is keeping applications open for multiple positions for 2019/2020 academic school year. Applications are available on the UHHSA website, in the UHHSA office and in the Campus Center. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.