Target Store Shuttle - Hosted by FYE - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Target Store Shuttle - Hosted by FYE
Location: SSC W-201
FYE provides this one-trip shuttle and seating is limited, so if you would like to utilize this week's service reserve your spot in "The Loft" Student Services Center, Room E-241. Join us every Friday - except during spring break and Good Friday.
You can call 808.932.7384 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up; however email is limited to when our staff is available to respond to your email so it cannot guarantee an up-to-date availability of spaces.
The shuttle meeting location is - SSC W-201 beginning at 4:45pm.
This service is free to all UH Hilo students with a valid ID!
Follow us on Instagram @uhhilofye & Facebook "UH Hilo First Year Experience" for the most up to date information on FYE events!
Special Restrictions: Validated UH Hilo Student ID
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7384
What's also happening?
Week of February 10, 2019Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.