Haumana Hou Lounge - Hosted by FYE - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Haumana Hou Lounge - Hosted by FYE
Location: SSC W-201
Stop by the Student Services Center room W-201 every Wednesday (except during Spring Break) until May 1, 2019 for a relaxing place to study! THE NEW HOURS ARE 7:00pm - 9:00pm.
The Haumana Hou Lounge (HHL) also hosts the HH Cafe which always offers free refreshments with a Starbucks-like experience by providing various coffee and tea options, as well as delicious snacks! Additionally, there will be occasional live music from some talented student performers.
HHL offers comfortable indoor & outdoor seating, a clean environment, and even AC for the occasional hot and humid Hilo evening. It's all you need to study comfortably, so come on by!
Special Restrictions: Validated UH Hilo Student ID
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7384
What's also happening?
Week of April 28, 2019Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.