Go Global: Aotearoa Summer 2019 - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Go Global: Aotearoa Summer 2019
Kia Ora! Immerse yourself in Maori culture, practices and history while living and engaging with the local Maori community in North Island, New Zealand (Aotearoa).
This hybrid program begins in Hilo, Hawai'i, with a four-week course taught by Dr. Alton Okinaka and concludes with a two-week journey throughout the North Island of Aotearoa led by Ms. Lehua Waipa Ah Nee (UH Hilo alum).
Program dates: June 15 - July 28, 2019.
Students will receive six upper division credits in Sociology.
Applications are due Friday, February 15, 2019.
For more information, please visit: go.hawaii.edu/EBf
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7488
What's also happening?
Week of February 10, 2019Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.