Go Global: Aotearoa Summer 2019 - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Go Global: Aotearoa Summer 2019
Kia Ora! Immerse yourself in Maori culture, practices and history while living and engaging with the local Maori community in North Island, New Zealand (Aotearoa).
This hybrid program begins in Hilo, Hawai'i, with a four-week course taught by Dr. Alton Okinaka and concludes with a two-week journey throughout the North Island of Aotearoa led by Ms. Lehua Waipa Ah Nee (UH Hilo alum).
Program dates: June 15 - July 28, 2019.
Students will receive six upper division credits in Sociology.
Applications are due Friday, February 15, 2019.
For more information, please visit: go.hawaii.edu/EBf
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7488
What's also happening?
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.