World AIDS Day - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
World AIDS Day
Location: Campus Center Plaza, Campus Center 310, Campus Center 306
Campus and Community Service is partnering with HIHAF, DKICP, National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA) RISO,APhA-ASP RISO, Women's Center, and LGBTQ Center to bring you this year's World AIDS Day on November 30th. There will be various activities going on through out the day in the CC Plaza and CC 301. Following this year's theme, "Know your status", HIHAF will be providing free HIV testing in CC 306.
We hope you will come down to Campus Center from 10:00-2:00.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7796
What's also happening?
Week of November 25, 2018Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.