Hohonu Submissions are Open - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Hohonu Submissions are Open
Want to become a published author in UH Hilo's student academic journal? Submit your work now to Hohonu! It is a great opportunity to have your fellow students, UH Hilo faculty members and community members read your work. We highly encourage students from all subject matters to submit their academic writing to Hohonu.
Hohonu's submission blocks are as follows:
1st block of submissions: 10/22 - 11/04.
2nd block of submissions: 11/19 - 12/02
3rd block of submissions: 12/17 - 12/30
4th block of submissions: 01/14 - 01/27
Visit hilo.hawaii.edu/campuscenter/hohonu for more detailed information on requirements and limitations to submit your writing.
For more information please email us at Hohonu@hawaii.edu or stop by our office Campus Center 215
For more information, contact: email@example.com 932-7812
What's also happening?
Week of November 4, 2018Next →
Holiday observed: General Election Day
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.