ʻOpihi Days - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: Library Lānai
ʻOpihi Days, like spring semester's 'Opihi Week, was created to help currently enrolled and new transfer students get help with registering into next semester’s courses.
ʻOpihi Days are scheduled for November 13-14 from 10am-2pm on the Library Lānai. It's scheduled the week AFTER spring registration begins for currently enrolled students on November 5 and on the first day transfer students will also be able to register on Tuesday, November 13.
Faculty advisors from undergraduate majors will be present to answer questions and help students plan out a spring semester schedule. Key student support offices, like the Office of the Registrar, will also be there to provide critical support for student success. We will be around to help students with registration and help you “stick with it”.
A schedule of departmental availability will be announced at hilo.hawaii.edu/opihi/.
For disability accommodation, contact Kainoa at 808-932-4445 (V), 808-932-7445 (TTY) or email firstname.lastname@example.org by November 3, 2018.
Special Restrictions: For current and incoming transfer UH Hilo students
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7568
What's also happening?
|← Previous||Week of November 11, 2018||Next →|
Holiday observed: Veterans’ Day
- Free Video Production workshop series
- Learn the principles of producing professional video content from two highly experienced entertainment industry producers. Topics range from producing and directing to broadcast platforms and selling yourself and your intellectual property. ...
- PIPES Internship applications accepted through February 8th
- The Pacific Internship Programs for Exploring Science is accepting applications through February 8th. Internships are available on Hawaiʻi, Maui, Oʻahu Molokaʻi, Kauaʻi, and across the Pacific. ...
- Go Global: Aotearoa Summer 2019
- Kia Ora! Immerse yourself in Maori culture, practices and history while living and engaging with the local Maori community in North Island, New Zealand (Aotearoa). ...
- Go Global: India (भारत) Summer 2019
- Spend three weeks in India exploring and learning about the history and culture of the country with History Professor Michael Skinner while earning three upper division credits. ...
- Study Abroad Photo Contest
- Submit your fun, exciting, adventurous or studious photos from any of your trips. It could be from your vacation, study abroad, national exchange journey or a trip with your exchange/international friends. ...
- 2019-20 UH Common Scholarship App Available October 1st
- The 2019-20 UH Common Scholarship Application will be available online as of October 1, 2018. Complete the application to apply for over 100 different scholarships available to students attending UH Hilo in Fall 2019. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.