ʻOpihi Days - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: Library Lānai
ʻOpihi Days, like spring semester's 'Opihi Week, was created to help currently enrolled and new transfer students get help with registering into next semester’s courses.
ʻOpihi Days are scheduled for November 13-14 from 10am-2pm on the Library Lānai. It's scheduled the week AFTER spring registration begins for currently enrolled students on November 5 and on the first day transfer students will also be able to register on Tuesday, November 13.
Faculty advisors from undergraduate majors will be present to answer questions and help students plan out a spring semester schedule. Key student support offices, like the Office of the Registrar, will also be there to provide critical support for student success. We will be around to help students with registration and help you “stick with it”.
A schedule of departmental availability will be announced at hilo.hawaii.edu/opihi/.
For disability accommodation, contact Kainoa at 808-932-4445 (V), 808-932-7445 (TTY) or email firstname.lastname@example.org by November 3, 2018.
Special Restrictions: For current and incoming transfer UH Hilo students
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7568
What's also happening?
Week of November 11, 2018Next →
Holiday observed: Veterans’ Day
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.