ʻOpihi Days - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: Library Lānai
ʻOpihi Days, like spring semester's 'Opihi Week, was created to help currently enrolled and new transfer students get help with registering into next semester’s courses.
ʻOpihi Days are scheduled for November 13-14 from 10am-2pm on the Library Lānai. It's scheduled the week AFTER spring registration begins for currently enrolled students on November 5 and on the first day transfer students will also be able to register on Tuesday, November 13.
Faculty advisors from undergraduate majors will be present to answer questions and help students plan out a spring semester schedule. Key student support offices, like the Office of the Registrar, will also be there to provide critical support for student success. We will be around to help students with registration and help you “stick with it”.
A schedule of departmental availability will be announced at hilo.hawaii.edu/opihi/.
For disability accommodation, contact Kainoa at 808-932-4445 (V), 808-932-7445 (TTY) or email email@example.com by November 3, 2018.
Special Restrictions: For current and incoming transfer UH Hilo students
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7568
What's also happening?
Week of November 11, 2018Next →
Holiday observed: Veterans’ Day
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.