Take What You Need Wall - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Take What You Need Wall
University is difficult and stressful at times. If you need a little extra positivity or encouragement in your life, the UH Hilo Student Activities Council (SAC) is setting up a "Take What You Need Wall" in the Campus Center Plaza with hundreds of post-it notes full of positive and encouraging quotes, sayings and words.Students walking by are welcome to take any post-it note they need. In addition, Student Health and Wellness Programs will have a relaxation station (with stress balls, coloring mandalas, etc.) and will have some information available on mental health, deep breathing and their services. All are welcome!
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7374
What's also happening?
Week of November 25, 2018Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.