Take What You Need Wall - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Take What You Need Wall
University is difficult and stressful at times. If you need a little extra positivity or encouragement in your life, the UH Hilo Student Activities Council (SAC) is setting up a "Take What You Need Wall" in the Campus Center Plaza with hundreds of post-it notes full of positive and encouraging quotes, sayings and words.Students walking by are welcome to take any post-it note they need. In addition, Student Health and Wellness Programs will have a relaxation station (with stress balls, coloring mandalas, etc.) and will have some information available on mental health, deep breathing and their services. All are welcome!
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7374
What's also happening?
Week of November 25, 2018Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.