Go Global: France Summer 2019 - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Go Global: France Summer 2019
Spend your summer participating in an INTENSIVE 4-week program taught in English through ESSCA: School of Management.
Students will spend time in Angers (France), Brussels (Belgium) and Paris (France) gaining knowledge of the European Union and developing cross-cultural skills in a multicultural learning environment. There will be several field trips to outstanding cultural heritage sites.
Students will receive six UH Hilo upper division business credits for successfully participating in this program.
Applications are due Friday, December 7, 2018.
For more information, please visit: go.hawaii.edu/Bpf
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7488
What's also happening?
Week of December 2, 2018Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.