Go Global: France Summer 2019 - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Go Global: France Summer 2019
Spend your summer participating in an INTENSIVE 4-week program taught in English through ESSCA: School of Management.
Students will spend time in Angers (France), Brussels (Belgium) and Paris (France) gaining knowledge of the European Union and developing cross-cultural skills in a multicultural learning environment. There will be several field trips to outstanding cultural heritage sites.
Students will receive six UH Hilo upper division business credits for successfully participating in this program.
Applications are due Friday, December 7, 2018.
For more information, please visit: go.hawaii.edu/Bpf
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7488
What's also happening?
Week of December 2, 2018Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.