Campus & Community Service Fall Food Drive - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Campus & Community Service Fall Food Drive
From October 29 - November 14, 2018, the Campus and Community Service program will be hosting our Fall Food Drive. We ask you to please help those in need by donating non-perishable food that we can donate to the Hawaii Island Food Basket. We need everyone's kokua to reach our goal of raising $550.00 and collecting 350 lbs of food.
Donations can be left at the following locations: Campus Center rm 210, the School of Education in UCB rm 313, the Division of Student Affairs office in SSC, rm W-306, the Performing Arts Center, the Athletics Office, and the Mo'okini Library.
Please contact the CCS office at email@example.com or 932-7796 if you have any questions or to let us know that you're interested in becoming a drop-off location for donations.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7796
What's also happening?
Week of November 11, 2018Next →
Holiday observed: Veterans’ Day
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.