Campus & Community Service Fall Food Drive - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Campus & Community Service Fall Food Drive
From October 29 - November 14, 2018, the Campus and Community Service program will be hosting our Fall Food Drive. We ask you to please help those in need by donating non-perishable food that we can donate to the Hawaii Island Food Basket. We need everyone's kokua to reach our goal of raising $550.00 and collecting 350 lbs of food.
Donations can be left at the following locations: Campus Center rm 210, the School of Education in UCB rm 313, the Division of Student Affairs office in SSC, rm W-306, the Performing Arts Center, the Athletics Office, and the Mo'okini Library.
Please contact the CCS office at email@example.com or 932-7796 if you have any questions or to let us know that you're interested in becoming a drop-off location for donations.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7796
What's also happening?
Week of November 11, 2018Next →
Holiday observed: Veterans’ Day
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.