Campus & Community Service Fall Food Drive - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Campus & Community Service Fall Food Drive
From October 29 - November 14, 2018, the Campus and Community Service program will be hosting our Fall Food Drive. We ask you to please help those in need by donating non-perishable food that we can donate to the Hawaii Island Food Basket. We need everyone's kokua to reach our goal of raising $550.00 and collecting 350 lbs of food.
Donations can be left at the following locations: Campus Center rm 210, the School of Education in UCB rm 313, the Division of Student Affairs office in SSC, rm W-306, the Performing Arts Center, the Athletics Office, and the Mo'okini Library.
Please contact the CCS office at email@example.com or 932-7796 if you have any questions or to let us know that you're interested in becoming a drop-off location for donations.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7796
What's also happening?
Week of November 11, 2018Next →
Holiday observed: Veterans’ Day
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.