Community CARES - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: CC Plaza
Campus & Community Service (CCS) is hosting this event with the purpose of creating a bridge between the community and the UH Hilo Campus. By providing students with greater access to community resources that fit their needs.
Get in touch with various organizations in the community on April 29th, 2019 in CC Plaza from 11am - 1pm!
Confirmed Groups include:
- Kuʻikahi Mediation Center
- Project Vision - The Vision Van will be here to do free vision screenings
- Legal Aid Society of Hawaii
- Hawaiian Community Assets
- The Food Basket - with a SNAP outreach coordinator to answer your questions
- UH Hilo Counseling Services
- The Arc of Hilo - Sign up for Medical Insurance
- Aloha Independent Living Hawaii
- Hui Hoʻomalu
More information coming soon but contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7796
What's also happening?
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.