Scary Scenarios - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
The UH Hilo Performing Arts Department presents "Scary Scenarios".
Creep through the halls of the Performing Arts Center to experience four Halloween-themed one-act plays, shared in four different locations!
Written by UH Hilo students, the plays are: "Trust Issues", "Come Home", "Lattes", and "Ignorance is Bliss".
Show dates & times are:
Wednesday, October 31 @ 6:00 pm & 8:00 pm
Special Restrictions: Tickets are $7 (general), $5 (discount) and $3 (students w/valid ID & children 17 & under), and available at the UH Hilo Box Office Tuesday-Friday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm or call 932-7490.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7490
Tags: performing arts
What's also happening?
Week of October 28, 2018Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.