In Their Shoes - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
In Their Shoes
Location: Campus Center 306
Join the Confidential Advocacy and Prevention Education (CAPE) program, out of the Office of Equal Opportunity, to commemorate Domestic Violence Awareness Month with our program "In Their Shoes". This interactive activity will show the different experiences faced by domestic violence survivors.
Come learn more with our office and get questions answered as to what you can do to be more supportive and empathetic towards survivors.
To report a concern, please contact the Title IX Coordinator, Jennifer Stotter, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 932-7641. To speak to someone confidentially about your options, contact the Confidential Advocate, Destiny Rodriguez, at email@example.com or (808) 932-7958.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7958
What's also happening?
Week of September 30, 2018Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.