In Their Shoes - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
In Their Shoes
Location: Campus Center 306
Join the Confidential Advocacy and Prevention Education (CAPE) program, out of the Office of Equal Opportunity, to commemorate Domestic Violence Awareness Month with our program "In Their Shoes". This interactive activity will show the different experiences faced by domestic violence survivors.
Come learn more with our office and get questions answered as to what you can do to be more supportive and empathetic towards survivors.
To report a concern, please contact the Title IX Coordinator, Jennifer Stotter, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 932-7641. To speak to someone confidentially about your options, contact the Confidential Advocate, Destiny Rodriguez, at email@example.com or (808) 932-7958.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7958
What's also happening?
Week of September 30, 2018Next →
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.