Let's Work It Out! Workshop Series - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Let's Work It Out! Workshop Series
Location: Campus Center Room 301
Introduction by Rotary Peace Committee on “Hawai‘i Nei: Vision of International Peace”
Workshop Presenter: Kumu Mahealani Kuamo‘o-Henry Hawaiian spirituality teacher and practitioner
“To make right more right is to help people release self-limiting thought patterns and emotions and become more connected with their highest selves,” says Kumu Mahealani. “You can’t let the mana‘o (intellect) and pu‘uwai (emotions) run amok; they’re destructive if you don’t train them to become skillful parts of you.”
This workshop will teach and provide an opportunity to try out specific new skills for better interactions that will help your “self-best” path.
Register online here, scan the QR code, or RSVP to Majidah at (808) 935-7844 x 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 935-7844 x 3
What's also happening?
Week of October 21, 2018Next →
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.