SAC Sustainable Gifting - Talk and Workshop - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
SAC Sustainable Gifting - Talk and Workshop
Location: Campus Center Plaza
Join SAC for Sustainable Gifting - Talk and Workshop, an educational and collaborative event based on sustainable gift-giving for the holidays. The event will run from 3pm to 5pm, during which time clubs on campus will be giving short talks based on sustainability, ideas for sustainable gifts, or the benefits surrounding some specific sustainable/DIY gifts. Students will be provided with a variety of materials to make their own gifts such as body scrubs, meals in a jar, cookie mix in a jar, hot chocolate, etc. Light snacks and refreshments will be provided throughout the event.
Special Restrictions: Valid UHH F18 student ID
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7374
What's also happening?
Week of November 18, 2018Next →
Holiday observed: Thanksgiving Day
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.