4th Annual Domestic Violence Summit - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
4th Annual Domestic Violence Summit
Location: Moanahoku Hall (‘Imiloa Astronomy Center)
Hawaii Community College and the University of Hawai‘i at Hilo will host the 4th Annual Domestic Violence Summit with college students as the focus.
The summit is on Friday, October 19, 2018 at ʻImiloa Astronomy Center from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Moanahoku Hall. Students, faculty, staff and community members will convene and weave a united front to prevent and respond to domestic violence in our community.
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. You will be notified by email if your seat is confirmed at the summit.
A small breakfast and lunch buffet is included in this free registration! Register at go.hawaii.edu/fCJ
This summit is specifically for students, therefore they will have priority in the registration. Faculty and staff are still encouraged to register.
Registration ends on Wednesday, October 17.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7958
What's also happening?
Week of October 14, 2018Next →
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.