Make a Difference Day - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Make a Difference Day
Location: Meet at the CC Plaza
Join the Campus and Community Service (CCS) office on Sat. Oct. 27, 2018 from 9:00am - 1:00pm as we aim to make a difference on the UH Hilo campus! We'll be working on various projects throughout the campus as a way to get volunteers actively engaged with the UH Hilo community.
CCS will be providing supplies, food, and refreshments. All we ask is that you come with a positive attitude and prepared to do some work. Wear clothes that can get dirty or painted! Please wear closed shoes that can also get painted or dirty!
As a friendly reminder, volunteer hours through the CCS office can be used to meet class and scholarship requirements.
Special Restrictions: Must have a current UH Hilo student ID. Students under 18 years old, please contact the CCS office for a waiver.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7796
What's also happening?
Week of October 21, 2018Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.