Managing Conflict and Communicating Effectively - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Managing Conflict and Communicating Effectively
Location: Campus Center 306
Student Health and Wellness Programs will be hosting a workshop on Managing Conflict and Communicating Effectively. During this workshop we will discuss effective ways to deal with conflict. We will explore how conflict resolution can be improved by relieving our stress, controlling our emotional state and recognizing how our behavior and approach impacts the way that difficult situations are resolved. Those who attend will have the opportunity to obtain tips, gain resources, and get a chance to practice skills!
Please send an email RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org if you will be attending this workshop, as we will be providing handouts to participants and would like to be prepared.
Hope to see you there!
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 938-5777
What's also happening?
Week of September 23, 2018Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.