Board of Media Broadcasting's FLOW - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Board of Media Broadcasting's FLOW
Location: Campus Center Plaza
The UH Hilo Board of Media Broadcasting brings you another UH Hilo FLOW! This event will be in the Campus Center Plaza on October 31, 2018 from 6p to 9p. Music, Dancing and More can be expected with our theme for the evening "Halloween Alice in Nightclub Land".
Special Restrictions: Must show valid UH Hilo student ID to participate.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 333-9957
What's also happening?
Week of October 28, 2018Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.