HeartMath Biofeedback Workshop - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
HeartMath Biofeedback Workshop
Location: SSC W-201
In this workshop, learn about the HeartMath emWave heart rate variability (HRV) biofeedback computer program and how to change your reaction to stress.
There are many benefits of using the HeartMath program including:
- Quickly re-balance mind, body and emotions as you reduce stress
- Build resilience through improved health, stamina and well-being
- Be less reactive, think more clearly and make better decisions especially under pressure
HeartMath biofeedback software is available free of charge to all students through Counseling Services.
Learn more on our website: hilo.hawaii.edu/studentaffairs/counseling/Mindfulness.php
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7465
What's also happening?
Week of September 16, 2018Next →
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.