APIA Scholarships - Announcement Details
UH Hilo undergraduate students of Native Hawaiian, Pacific Islander and Asian American backgrounds who are U.S. citizens, nationals or permanent residents or FSM, RMI or Palauan citizens are eligible to apply for two scholarships:
APIA AANAPISI Scholarship
Award Amount: one-time awards of $2,500 and multi-year awards of up to $5,000
Deadline: November 1, 2018
Award For: Spring 2019
For more information and to apply online, go to www.apiasf.org/aanapisischolarship.html
Minimum cumulative 2.7 GPA
Award Amount: one-time awards of $2,500 and multi-year awards of up to $20,000
Deadline: January 10, 2019
Award For: 2019-2020 academic year
For more information and to apply online, go to apiasf.org/scholarship_apiasf.html
For more information, contact: email@example.com (877) 808-7032
What's also happening?
|← Previous||Week of January 6, 2019||Next →|
- Campus & Community Service Fall Food Drive
- From October 29 - November 14, 2018, the Campus and Community Service program will be hosting our Fall Food Drive. We ask you to please help those in need by donating non-perishable food that we can donate to the Hawaii Island Food Basket. ...
- Critical Language Scholarship Available
- The Summer 2019 Critical Language Scholarship application is now available. Spend 8-to-10 weeks abroad during the summer learning Azerbaijani, Bangla, Hindi, Indonesian, Korean, Punjabi, Swahili, Turkish, Urdu, Arabic, Persian, Chinese, ...
- Anxiety Support Group
- The Anxiety Support Group is for students who experience anxiety (test, social, general, etc.) and would like a place to share common challenges and triumphs with others who understand. ...
- LGBTQIA+ Support Group
- The LGBTQIA+ Support Group is for students who are questioning or identify as members of the LGBTQIA+ community. The purpose of the group is for members to get support from others in a safe, confidential setting. ...
- Love Yourself: Body Wellness and ED Support Group
- Counseling Services is hosting a support group for students with body image concerns called "Love Yourself: Body Wellness and Eating Disorders. ...
- Go Global: France Summer 2019
- Spend your summer participating in an INTENSIVE 4-week program taught in English through ESSCA: School of Management. ...
- APIA Scholarships
- UH Hilo undergraduate students of Native Hawaiian, Pacific Islander and Asian American backgrounds who are U.S. ...
- Break Thru Adventures (BTA) Participant Application Deadline
- Hey Vulcans! If any of you are interested in joining Break Thru Adventures as a participant remember that the final deadline to apply is January 14, 2019, with a priority deadline on November 16. ...
- 2019-20 UH Common Scholarship App Available October 1st
- The 2019-20 UH Common Scholarship Application will be available online as of October 1, 2018. Complete the application to apply for over 100 different scholarships available to students attending UH Hilo in Fall 2019. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo RISO registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. For the registration pack and information regard UH Hilo clubs please visit our website. hilo.hawaii. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.